Monday 31 October 2011

Mel Bury - Lloyds TSB Local Hero!

On Tuesday I went to the Lloyds TSB Regional processing centre with my race bike and rollers. I am part of the Lloyds TSB Local Heroes programme which supports young athletes in their sport, so the visit was to meet the staff and introduce them to my sport and explain how Lloyds TSB support my sporting ambitions. I met with lots of great people and demonstrated riding my bike on rollers, which always creates a bit of a stir!

The questions from the staff were great (I think they were being kind and not asking really tough ones!). When I got home I had a lovely e-mail thanking me for my visit. It's always great to do these events, as I really enjoy meeting people, introducing them to my sport and inspiring people to get on their bikes.

Mel x

No comments:

Post a Comment