Wednesday 19 October 2011

Preparing my Winter Bike for training


I took my winter bike to Paul Hewitt Cycles in Leyland today to get it prepared for winter miles. Paul's team have always been great with me, genuinely interested in me as a cyclist and always doing a great job with my bikes (much better than dad!).

My bike needed a new chain and cassette (must have been my power, maybe not!), cables, brake blocks and bar tape.
All I need to do now is put some miles on it. Paul and the gang will service my race bike next week ready for hibernation over the winter.


I have 1 week of rest remaining and then I will put the warm clothing on and start to explore Lancashire on my bike again. Off to LloydsTSB bank processing centre on Tuesday to demonstrate my sport to the staff at Lloyds and then modelling new champion systems cycling kit on rollers at the Revolution next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment