Tuesday 6 March 2012

Not A Bad Few Weeks!

Lots of nice things are happening!

1) A Levels went well, results Thursday here's hoping that they are what I spent hours and hours revising for!

2) Thrilled that I have had university offers for both Manchester and Leeds, Manchester is my preferred option however exam results need to be brilliant!

3) My Meerkat toy has finally arrived!

4) Starting to find some fitness on the bike and form returning at Manchester track league. Really like meeting up with rest of the team, having fun in the races and then doing lots of laughing in the 'D' between races. We are starting to get some good results aswell!

5) Mersey Tunnel Time trial was great fun, I loved it! Unfortunately I lost my chain on the descent into the tunnel which I think cost me 20 seconds. A great event and one for the calender next year.

6) Race wheels fixed by Paul and his team at Paul Hewitt Cycles. New rims and spokes they look brand new!

7) A National record in the Rollapaluza Manchester regional qualifier. I didn't expect that! National final on Good Friday.

8) First Belgium and Holland trip organised, its going to be an epic........

9) 18 on Wednesday...... lots of nights out!


1 comment:

  1. Hi, this blog is really amazing and provide me answers to all my questions regarding driving lessons bury . This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same.

    ReplyDelete